Monday, September 17, 2018

A Little Collection of Poems for My Dearest



Since You Left Me
You didn’t do anything wrong
but I had to leave
just as you had left me before
not very long.
There are things in life
we can hardly control
and words that we should have said,
but later regret
that we didn’t do so.
There were past moments
 we wish we could relive
so tender, so sweet
they would heal
every wound of the present ordeal
Life is no longer the same
Ever since you left me
Yet one thing remains unchanged:
Forever lonely we both are
longing for each other’s company.
Dec 15, 2004

Let’s Be Apart
I would not stand in your way
O my dear beloved cloud
I let you go without “Adieu”
The gently wind is now my shroud
 I know you’d leave with mixed feelings
For those I shared with you.  No doubt
We both were born in loneliness
Togetherness we both yearn for
Therefore my dream is to become
a flying bird following your way
Until that day
Let’s be apart
 Dec 23, 2004

You Are…
You are a reflection
my reflection in the mirror
in separable, yet intangible
so far away, yet so close

You are my dream
A dream I hang onto
With laughters and tears
Knowing that my dreams never come true

You are always in my mind
part of me
my breathing in and out
my light and my life
my hope, yet, my doubt
Jan 15, 2005

Silence
Silence is the dark pit
of doubts and guesses
a fathomless abyss
into which you are falling

Silence is an invisible whip
Leaving wounds and scars
deep in your heart
that would never heal
'til the end of life ordeal

Silence the gentle mythical night
in which you get lost completely
the unknown territories
of crying loneliness
craving for a somebody to share.

Silence is the end of a love story
the destination of a life journey
when lovers feel unsure
about the loss of love treasure
when the weary traveler with blurry eyes
standing still at life-death boundaries.
Mar 09, 2005

Happiness
My happiness is simply
to have you near me.
My happiness is a fluttering butterfly
I once tried to trap it
it died.
Dec 25, 2004